Thursday, June 20, 2013

Skank-Zilla Duty

I laid on my bed, headphones blaring in my ears. I was singing a long to Rihanna and reading the latest edition of Cosmo when someone jumped on me. I was pinned down unable to move because two boney knees burrowed holes into my spine. Finally I heard a familiar giggle and I stopped fighting. I was able to turn over and see Blair beaming at me. "Hey there hot stuff." I laughed pushing her off the bed. She landed on the floor and picked up a pillow, chucking it in my direction. It slapped me right across the face. She and I started a little fight, throwing pillows back and forth. If this is what Blair wanted to do, I was okay with that. Since her alter ego, Kayleigh, emerged I hadn't been able to spend a lot of time with my best friend. I hated Kayleigh. She was the worst person I had ever met. She was more of a bitch than I was, and that's saying something. Watching some strange person inhabit my beautiful best friend and do some messed up shit was hard to do, even for me. 

Our happy little moment of best friend goofiness was interrupted when Kit, Jel and Rhyan walked in the door. Immediately, a flipped switched in Blair, you could see it in her eyes. I knew it was Kayleigh. It was like Blair was intimidated by them and reacted out of fear. Now I was forced to deal with Skank-Zilla. "How the fuck did I get here?" She asked while glaring at Rhyan. 

"Whoa, Blair. What's your problem?" She asked suddenly offended. I jerked my head at her and narrowed my eyes. 

"That's not Blair, God dammit, that's Kayleigh. Now get out of my room while I figure out what to do with Mega-Bitch here." I shouted at them. They all mumbled insults under their breath, rolled their eyes and stomped out. 

Even though I hated Kayleigh, I liked her a lot better than my cousin's friends. Most, not all, of them were just bitches and sluts who pretended to be sweet and innocent. They didn't seem to care too much for me either and I didn't mind. Dawn and the Parker sisters were kinda cool, as well as Hunter, Pony, and Leo. But Blair and Curly were my closest friends. Everyone else I just tolerated, and I knew that Blair was haunted by her past, and it was finally catching up to her. I just didn't realize the extent of which she would go. 

Kayleigh interrupted my thoughts when she stood to her feet and walked to my door. "Wait!" I yelled, suddenly panicked. I didn't want her going out like that by herself. I had heard stories of the things Kayleigh would do. She stared at me impatiently. 
"There's supposed to be a fight tonight on the other side of town. I just got a text. We can grab Curls and head out to fuck shit up. You down?" 

Her face twisted into a wicked smile. "I'm in." She growled. 

If there was one thing Owen taught me back in California, it was how to have a damn good time out of nothing at all. And that was exactly what I was going to do while I was on Twat-Bitch duty. "The things I do for my friends." I muttered as Kayleigh and I walked out of my house. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm not on your friends list??? but...but everyone loves Soda D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a tragedy. A girl who doesn't fawn over you! You poor soul.

      Delete
    2. Maybe it's because of your new manwhore ways ;)

      Delete